How To Learn Drums For Free Online?
In today’s busy schedule, people are looking for ways and means to relax and most of them turn to art to unwind. Learning to play musical instruments is high in demand and online training has come to the rescue of those who are entwined in fully packed or unpredictable work schedule. Today you can learn drum lessons online for free and at your own pace. So, when you have decided to test your beats then don’t waste time waiting, turn to online to improve your drumming skills. The online training can help you hone your fundamental skills in drumming.
Benefits of learning online
Some of the reasons for online learning becoming popular include:
· There is no waiting time as your classes start immediately once you have subscribed to the classes. Lessons are available instantly. All you need to do is to learn where to start.
· The timings are flexible. You can take your lessons at your own pace and the tutor will be available round the clock to assist you. For those with odd working hours this is the ideal option.
· The online lessons can be watched on any device, PC, laptop, mobile or laptop. The only prerequisite is that the device should be connected to the internet.
· Your training is not restricted to a local tutor. The choice is abundant with world class tutors at your disposal. If you have a drumming idol in mind, there is a possibility you can attend their classes. Today most of the famous drummers offer lessons online.
· The knowledge you acquire will be wide as it is not confined to one region. You can learn new techniques and improve your skills. Techniques like heel toe techniques are new and old school drummer may not be aware of it. Using online resources you can easily master the art.
· Online classes are cheaper when compared to their offline counterparts. The reason being there is no infrastructural requirements and all that is needed is a computer and internet connectivity. This has made the subscription cost affordable.
Comparison between Free and Paid services
Once you have completed all the research and have finalized on starting you online lesson journey, it is time to decide whether you should go for paid of free service. YouTube is the most important source to turn towards while looking for free online lesions. Some of the problems with free services are:
· Compromise on quality: For the lessons to be presentable it is important to focus on the equipment standard and quality of the recording equipment. There are complaints that the quality of lessons on YouTube is not great.
· Compromise on tutor: You never know whom you are learning from on YouTube. Their credential and experience is unknown. If someone is not willing to take up the commitment for their lessons by offering them free, then it is a point to be taken note of.
· Compromise on content: Once you have spotted some great videos and a qualified tutor, don’t be happy, there may be chances that the package is not complete. YouTube is seen as a way to divert traffic to your website and therefore you can find only introduction material here.
Paid lessons are free from these issues. The students pay a monthly fee to avail the services and therefore there is not compromise in quality, content and lessons. The more students the better is the quality. Learning drums comes with a host of advantages and there is room for traditional lessons. If you can afford a direct interaction with a tutor nothing like it. Learning to play drum is an expensive proposition as you have to invest in proper instruments. Before investing your time and money on drums lessons, it is best to research carefully.
Before choosing an online service it is best to check what techniques they have to offer. If you are looking for a particular technique like heel toe kick, find out if they will be able to provide a comprehensive course on the skill. For beginners there are numerous websites that offer basics. You can also choose to learn from your mentor as most of the popular drummers offer training online.